1. Fact: Buzz Lightyear is kind of actually really sexy. The problem is, he’s a cartoon and has purple hair and a swirl goatee.
2. But OMG. You may have no realized it until now, but George Clooney is basically Buzz Lightyear. ANNND, in the movie Gravity, he plays a really hot astronaut.
5. What makes George Clooney in Gravity hotter is: A. He’s real. B. He’s a legit astronaut with an actual brain. C. He doesn’t have a swirl for a goatee.
6. He also has a jetpack which is cool.
7. And brown eyes. Big, beautiful brown eyes.
Now here are some random pictures from Gravity because it’s hot.
9. Right here, we have astro George making close contact with Sandy. Also astro George’s name in the movie is Matt Kowalsky. That is a hot name.
10. Space sucks… except it wouldn’t if you were with George Clooney who was an astronaut.
11. Floating in space, on the verge of instant death, tethered to Sandra Bullock never looked so good.
12. And in all honesty, the best part of Gravity was when George takes his helmet off. Jesus Christ. Save me.
Thank you for your time.