2. If you’ve eaten at Subway, you’ve been there before:
5. Even the elderly are catching on:
6. Scientifically, it takes about 5 minutes of exposure to a Subway restaurant for the smell to cling.
11. And it’s ability to stick is strangely impressive.
14. For some, the smell is extreme.
16. There is another phenomenon directly related to the “Subway Smell” called “The Subway Struggle”:
20. There are few out there that actually enjoy this smell:
23. This person even described it as “captivating”:
24. And it made this person “moist”:
25. But those people are rare. The majority can’t stand it.
32. As of today, there is no actual remedy for the smell. It will stick to you as long as it wants to stick to you.
33. In conclusion, I just want you to know, YOU ARE NOT ALONE:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.