1. In case you didn’t know, there was a shameful travesty at this year’s Golden Globe Awards.
5. Tatiana Maslany did not win the award she rightly deserved.
8. And if you don’t know who Tatiana Maslany is, then I am jealous of you because you have 10 episodes of Orphan Black to watch.
9. And I can almoooost guarantee that by the end of it, you too will be infatuated with Tatiana Maslany.
10. Anyway, Orphan Black is about clones. I KNOW, that sounds weird, and I’m not even into sci-fi, but IT’S GREAT.
11. In the show, Tatiana plays not one, not two, not even five. She plays seven (dynamic) characters!!!
12. There’s the lovable science student who happens to be a lesbian, Cosima.
13. The British punk, who is also basically the main character.
17. And the psychoticly amazing Ukranian, Helena.
18. And then things get straight-up meta when Tatiana plays versions of versions of herself.
22. In case you weren’t counting, that’s 10 characters!!!
27. But back to the Golden Globes. When Tatiana lost for Best Actress in a Television Drama Series, it was devastating and wrong because she deserves, like, seven Golden Globes.
DID YOU SEE ALL OF THOSE (DYNAMIC) CHARACTERS.
28. This is an actual dog who is actually crying because Tatiana lost.
29. So, in conclusion, there’s only one way to handle this…
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.