1. In case you didn’t know, there was a shameful travesty at this year’s Golden Globe Awards.
5. Tatiana Maslany did not win the award she rightly deserved.
8. And if you don’t know who Tatiana Maslany is, then I am jealous of you because you have 10 episodes of Orphan Black to watch.
10. Anyway, Orphan Black is about clones. I KNOW, that sounds weird, and I’m not even into sci-fi, but IT’S GREAT.
22. In case you weren’t counting, that’s 10 characters!!!
27. But back to the Golden Globes. When Tatiana lost for Best Actress in a Television Drama Series, it was devastating and wrong because she deserves, like, seven Golden Globes.
DID YOU SEE ALL OF THOSE (DYNAMIC) CHARACTERS.
29. So, in conclusion, there’s only one way to handle this…
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.