1. In case you didn’t know, there was a shameful travesty at this year’s Golden Globe Awards.
5. Tatiana Maslany did not win the award she rightly deserved.
8. And if you don’t know who Tatiana Maslany is, then I am jealous of you because you have 10 episodes of Orphan Black to watch.
9. And I can almoooost guarantee that by the end of it, you too will be infatuated with Tatiana Maslany.
10. Anyway, Orphan Black is about clones. I KNOW, that sounds weird, and I’m not even into sci-fi, but IT’S GREAT.
11. In the show, Tatiana plays not one, not two, not even five. She plays seven (dynamic) characters!!!
12. There’s the lovable science student who happens to be a lesbian, Cosima.
13. The British punk, who is also basically the main character.
17. And the psychoticly amazing Ukranian, Helena.
18. And then things get straight-up meta when Tatiana plays versions of versions of herself.
22. In case you weren’t counting, that’s 10 characters!!!
27. But back to the Golden Globes. When Tatiana lost for Best Actress in a Television Drama Series, it was devastating and wrong because she deserves, like, seven Golden Globes.
DID YOU SEE ALL OF THOSE (DYNAMIC) CHARACTERS.
28. This is an actual dog who is actually crying because Tatiana lost.
29. So, in conclusion, there’s only one way to handle this…
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.