1. First off, Heterosexual Awareness Month is apparently a thing.
2. It got off to a rough start.
3. Damn you, Anderson Cooper!
4. But that didn’t stop them!
5. Yay heteros!
7. July 6 was “Straight Pride Day”
8. Woo hoo!!
10. On July 6 we learned that “Closet Heterosexuals” are a thing.
11. And on July 7 we learned how to come out of the closet as a hetero teen.
12. They were trying to come up with a flag a few days later.
13. And even even made a certificate to proclaim your heterosexuality.
14. Friday The 13th was another occasion to celebrate being straight.
15. International Day Against Heterophobia was announced on that same day.
16. A call for volunteers was announced a few days later.
17. And pancakes!
18. Okay I think you get the point, so in conclusion, here are a bunch of hilarious image macros.
Check out the Facebook group for yourself here.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›