1. First off, Heterosexual Awareness Month is apparently a thing.
2. It got off to a rough start.
3. Damn you, Anderson Cooper!
4. But that didn’t stop them!
5. Yay heteros!
7. July 6 was “Straight Pride Day”
8. Woo hoo!!
10. On July 6 we learned that “Closet Heterosexuals” are a thing.
11. And on July 7 we learned how to come out of the closet as a hetero teen.
12. They were trying to come up with a flag a few days later.
13. And even even made a certificate to proclaim your heterosexuality.
14. Friday The 13th was another occasion to celebrate being straight.
15. International Day Against Heterophobia was announced on that same day.
16. A call for volunteers was announced a few days later.
17. And pancakes!
18. Okay I think you get the point, so in conclusion, here are a bunch of hilarious image macros.
Check out the Facebook group for yourself here.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.