1. During the storm…
2. Some lunatic took his WaveRunner out on the Hudson River.
7. And hospital workers did too.
8. The morning after New Yorkers saw the damage.
16. There were bikes that charged phones.
18. But New Yorkers still needed the two things they love the most…
23. But in all seriousness, New Yorkers came together.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.