1. Throughout the Bonnarroo grounds are giant walls that artists are supposed to draw on.
2. Some people draw really cool things like this monkey riding a cat.
3. A giant pug:
4. Or Futurama Fry:
5. Non-artists write other things…
12. The grounds are also RIDICULOUSLY dusty, so the cars get really dirty. This is what people write on those:
20. There’s a big wall where everyone puts what they want to do before they die. Here are some things they wrote:
36. There was a bunch of Kanye West-related graffiti:
41. And there was also a movement to get Beyonce nominated for President.
42. The end.
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›