1. Peeling the plastic off of something you just bought.
2. Peeling the glue off the back of a gift card.
3. Dangling a cool metal chain over your hand and slowly lowering it down so it collects in your palm.
4. Dipping your hand into a deep bag of uncooked rice
5. Or beans.
6. Having a full tank of gas.
7. Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing it’s waaaay earlier than you think.
8. Waking up rested from a nap and realizing barely any time has passed.
9. Wrapping a freshly dried blanket around you.
10. Winning on eBay.
11. Showering for the first time after a haircut.
12. Tearing out a piece of perforated paper perfectly.
13. Using a new toothbrush for the first time.
14. Putting on your glasses right after you cleaned them.
15. When a vending machine accepts your dollar on the first try.
16. Putting on a new pair of socks.
17. Taking off your socks right before getting into bed.
18. Getting a Facebook bingo.
19. Free samples.
21. When the dentist says you have no cavities.
22. That feeling in your stomach when you go over down a big hill.
23. When a stranger stops the elevator for you.
24. When the lights go down right before the start of a concert.
25. Seeing pictures of your parents when they were younger.
26. Finding a parking meter with time left on it.
27. Seeing a movie in an empty theater.
28. Achieving the perfect milk to cereal ratio.
30. Finding out you have a mutual friend with someone you just met.
32. The brief moment you drive under a bridge on a rainy day.
33. Finding a curly fry in your order of regular fries.
35. Getting a high five from an ice cream cone.
36. Pushing a tape into a VCR.
In The News Today
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›