2. Step 2: Be uplifted by this inspiring corgi cross stitch.
3. Step 3: Feel pretty.
4. Step 4: Imagine you are this penguin.
5. Step 5: Feel empowered.
6. Step 6: Remember that these dogs are on your side.
7. Step 7: And this dog with a goat will fight for you as well.
8. Step 8: Be happy that you aren’t one of these people.
19. Step 9: Be happy that these are not your taco shells.
20. Step 10: Hey look, Johnny Depp had to iron cheese sandwiches too!
21. Step 11: Allow yourself to enjoy these pictures of dogs.
31. Step 12: Look at this cat riding a rooster.
32. Step 13: Look at this hedgehog wearing a tiny hat.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›