1. Meet Marshall Henderson.
John Bazemore / AP
3. It’s almost like the opposing fans don’t like when he constantly taunts them.
4. Yesterday, he led Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title and an automatic berth in the NCAA tournament.
Andy Lyons / Getty Images
I wonder how he celebrated the Rebels’ first NCAA tournament appearance since 2001?
8. Those games of ping pong must have really wiped him out.
H/T Mike Foss USA Today
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️