1. Meet Marshall Henderson.
John Bazemore / AP
3. It’s almost like the opposing fans don’t like when he constantly taunts them.
4. Yesterday, he led Ole Miss to the SEC tournament title and an automatic berth in the NCAA tournament.
Andy Lyons / Getty Images
I wonder how he celebrated the Rebels’ first NCAA tournament appearance since 2001?
8. Those games of ping pong must have really wiped him out.
H/T Mike Foss USA Today
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.