1. Last night, Oklahoma City Thunder fan Justin Dougherty nailed a half-court shot for $20,000.
2. Needless to say, Justin proceeded to lose his mind.
3. Then he found his girlfriend…
4. But followed that with a nearly fatal mistake.
Who is he pointing at, you ask?
6 feet and 9 inches and 235 pounds of pure destruction…
7. A.K.A. Kevin Durant.
8. Durant flees shamelessly after bulldozing this loyal Thunder supporter.
We can blame
Obama LeBron for this vicious attack.
11. Here’s LeBron launching the merciless-fan-assult trend back in January.
Mike Ehrmann / Getty Images
H/T Nick Schwartz at USA Today
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›