1. Last night, Oklahoma City Thunder fan Justin Dougherty nailed a half-court shot for $20,000.
2. Needless to say, Justin proceeded to lose his mind.
3. Then he found his girlfriend…
4. But followed that with a nearly fatal mistake.
Who is he pointing at, you ask?
6 feet and 9 inches and 235 pounds of pure destruction…
7. A.K.A. Kevin Durant.
8. Durant flees shamelessly after bulldozing this loyal Thunder supporter.
We can blame
Obama LeBron for this vicious attack.
11. Here’s LeBron launching the merciless-fan-assult trend back in January.
H/T Nick Schwartz at USA Today
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.