1. Last night, Oklahoma City Thunder fan Justin Dougherty nailed a half-court shot for $20,000.
2. Needless to say, Justin proceeded to lose his mind.
3. Then he found his girlfriend…
4. But followed that with a nearly fatal mistake.
Who is he pointing at, you ask?
6 feet and 9 inches and 235 pounds of pure destruction…
7. A.K.A. Kevin Durant.
8. Durant flees shamelessly after bulldozing this loyal Thunder supporter.
We can blame
Obama LeBron for this vicious attack.
11. Here’s LeBron launching the merciless-fan-assult trend back in January.
Mike Ehrmann / Getty Images
H/T Nick Schwartz at USA Today
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.