1. You know Lute Olson is the original silver-haired fox.
3. You know Wilbur gets all the fly honeys.
5. You could probably wear strictly Wildcats merchandise for weeks without having to do laundry.
6. You know this is one of the best worst songs ever recorded.
9. You get angry when people call Derrick Williams a bust, because you know he just hasn’t found the right fit.
What he did to Duke in his 32-point game in the 2011 Sweet 16 was borderline criminal.
10. You know that Steve Kerr was a cold-blooded assassin.
12. You know that Kenny Lofton was stealing basketballs in Tucson before he was swiping bases in the MLB.
In fact, Lofton was the career steals leader in Wildcats history before Jason Terry broke his record.
14. You may or may not have considered getting a Mighty Mouse tattoo at some point in time.
16. You think it’s an absolute travesty that Jason Gardner never got a shot in the NBA.
17. You get genuinely excited whenever Bill Walton is announcing a game because he says stuff like this…
18. You hate Arizona State with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.
19. You can name every player that gave Arizona the nickname “Point Guard U.”
20. You know hell is a place where they play this goddamn game on repeat.
22. And you still can’t believe Anderson Hunt got away with pushing off on Kenny Lofton.
24. You have the 1997 One Shining Moment video bookmarked on your web browser.
25. You erased this “coach who shall not be named” from your memory bank.
26. You know Sean Miller single-handedly saved our program.
Seriously, imagine where they’d be if Tim Floyd accepted the job offer.
27. You’ve also shown all your friends this video of his appearance on the Tonight Show.
28. And you know he has the absolute best facial expressions in the business.
30. There’s no one in the country you’d rather have with the ball when the game is on the line than this guy.
32. And anything short of a National Championship would be a disappointment.
Bear Down, Arizona.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.