During the ACC media day back in October, ESPN asked coaches and players to draw their respective team’s mascots and posted the resulting masterpieces on their Facebook page. Who would have thought so many people would have trouble drawing an orange?
The Syracuse Orangemen.
1. Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim.
2. C.J. Fair.
The preseason ACC player of the year went pretty abstract with his drawing of Otto.
3. Baye Moussa Keita.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
4. Georgia Tech head coach Brian Gregory.
Coach Gregory is a showoff.
5. Kammeon Holsey.
The Boston College Eagles.
6. Boston College head coach Steve Donahue.
7. Ryan Anderson.
8. Olivier Hanlan.
The University of Maryland Terrapins.
9. Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon.
10. Nick Faust.
The Pittsburgh Panthers.
11. Pittsburgh Panthers head coach Jamie Dixon.
The Clemson Tigers.
12. Clemson head coach Brad Brownwell.
13. Jordan Roper.
The best drawing of a tiger ever.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
14. Notre Dame head coach Mike Brey.
15. Eric Atkins.
16. Jerian Grant.
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
17. Wake Forest head coach Jeff Bzdelik.
18. Codi Miller-McIntyre.
The N.C. State Wolfpack.
19. N.C. State head coach Mark Gottfried.
20. Tyler Lewis.
21. T.J. Warren.
The University of Miami Hurricane.
22. University of Miami head coach Jim Larrañaga.
23. Rion Brown.
The University of Virginia Cavaliers.
24. Virginia head coach Tony Bennett.
25. Akil Mitchell.
26. Joe Harris.
The Virginia Tech Hokies.
27. Virginia Tech head coach James Johnson.
28. Ben Emelogu.
The University of North Carolina Tar Heels.
29. UNC head coach Roy Williams.
30. Marcus Paige.
The Duke Blue Devils.
31. Rodney Hood.
The Florida State Seminoles. (The new mascot is Cimarron the horse.)
32. Ian Miller.
All the photos are from ESPN’s Facebook album of “ACC Mascot Drawings GONE WRONG!”
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›