Yesterday, Tennessee running back Chris Johnson predicted that he’ll break Eric Dickerson’s NFL rushing record in the 2013 season.
Back in 2010, Johnson predicted he’d rush for 2,500 yards, which is 395 yards over the NFL record set by Eric Dickerson in 1985, roughly nine months before Johnson was born.
4. This is actual footage from Chris Johnson’s 2010 season.
8. Good luck with that Chris!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›