Yesterday, Tennessee running back Chris Johnson predicted that he’ll break Eric Dickerson’s NFL rushing record in the 2013 season.
Back in 2010, Johnson predicted he’d rush for 2,500 yards, which is 395 yards over the NFL record set by Eric Dickerson in 1985, roughly nine months before Johnson was born.
4. This is actual footage from Chris Johnson’s 2010 season.
8. Good luck with that Chris!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝