Yesterday, Tennessee running back Chris Johnson predicted that he’ll break Eric Dickerson’s NFL rushing record in the 2013 season.
Streeter Lecka / Getty Images
Back in 2010, Johnson predicted he’d rush for 2,500 yards, which is 395 yards over the NFL record set by Eric Dickerson in 1985, roughly nine months before Johnson was born.
4. This is actual footage from Chris Johnson’s 2010 season.
Brian A. Westerholt / Getty Images
8. Good luck with that Chris!
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›