Yesterday, Tennessee running back Chris Johnson predicted that he’ll break Eric Dickerson’s NFL rushing record in the 2013 season.
Streeter Lecka / Getty Images
Back in 2010, Johnson predicted he’d rush for 2,500 yards, which is 395 yards over the NFL record set by Eric Dickerson in 1985, roughly nine months before Johnson was born.
4. This is actual footage from Chris Johnson’s 2010 season.
Brian A. Westerholt / Getty Images
8. Good luck with that Chris!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️