1. Meet Von Miller, star linebacker for the Denver Broncos.
2. On the field he’s one of the most feared defensive players in the NFL.
4. Who has a strong affinity for large-framed glasses…
5. And giving the thumbs up while posing for pictures.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
Remind you of anyone?
Come on, I gave it away in the title!
9. That’s right! He poses for pictures exactly like Terry Richardson!
They’re like twins!
Seriously, you almost can’t tell them apart!
I mean, they’re completely indistinguishable!
Is it a trained gridiron assassin? Or someone who take pictures of naked women, professionally?
We may never know.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.