1. Meet Von Miller, star linebacker for the Denver Broncos.
2. On the field he’s one of the most feared defensive players in the NFL.
4. Who has a strong affinity for large-framed glasses…
5. And giving the thumbs up while posing for pictures.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
Remind you of anyone?
Come on, I gave it away in the title!
9. That’s right! He poses for pictures exactly like Terry Richardson!
They’re like twins!
Seriously, you almost can’t tell them apart!
I mean, they’re completely indistinguishable!
Is it a trained gridiron assassin? Or someone who take pictures of naked women, professionally?
We may never know.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›