1. C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels snagged a foul ball in the dugout this Sunday.
2. Pedro Strop of the Baltimore Orioles also made a nifty grab on Sunday.
3. Even the fans are getting in on the action, like this all-star at the Mets vs. Rockies game in April.
4. Or this guy at the Tigers vs. Astros game last week.
5. And this Detroit Tigers fan during a spring training game against the Marlins.
6. College kids are ditching their mitts too, like this Wichita State baserunner removing a pesky squirrel from the field.
Rawlings. Nike. Wilson. Akadema. Mizuno. New Era?
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders faced off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. Here's the recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.