1. C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels snagged a foul ball in the dugout this Sunday.
2. Pedro Strop of the Baltimore Orioles also made a nifty grab on Sunday.
3. Even the fans are getting in on the action, like this all-star at the Mets vs. Rockies game in April.
4. Or this guy at the Tigers vs. Astros game last week.
5. And this Detroit Tigers fan during a spring training game against the Marlins.
6. College kids are ditching their mitts too, like this Wichita State baserunner removing a pesky squirrel from the field.
Rawlings. Nike. Wilson. Akadema. Mizuno. New Era?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›