So you’ve heard of this Tough Mudder thing…
And you’re wondering if you have the balls to attempt this demanding race.
2. This is how you HAVE to train.
3. You’ll have to run through 10,000 volts of electricity…
4. And there’s a distinct possibility you end up like this guy.
8. And you’ll crawl through a shit-ton of it.
9. Where you could ALSO get electrocuted…
12. Until you get a taste of the ice cold water awaiting your fall.
13. Speaking of falling, you have to climb this wall for the opportunity to jump into more mud.
15. Does carrying a log over your head for a few miles sound appealing?
18. Who won’t leave you hanging.
19. Okay, when’s the last time you hurdled a half-dozen tree-trunks?
20. And as if these obstacles weren’t hard enough these guys wore penguin costumes the whole time.
21. This guy carried the Travelocity gnome.*
Most likely not the Travelocity gnome. He’s probably just a regular, fun-loving gnome, but he gets that comparison all the time and he doesn’t mind.
23. This guy is actually Canadian*, that’s how much the Tough Mudder changed him.
Probably not Canadian, but he might enjoy a trip to Vancouver or Montreal every once in a while, because who doesn’t? Am I right?
28. And you’ll go through all that trouble for a t-shirt…
(Which I’m not sure most people would run through fire for.)
(On second thought, a lot of people would run through fire for a beer.)
So, do you still think you wanna do a Tough Mudder?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›