So you’ve heard of this Tough Mudder thing…
And you’re wondering if you have the balls to attempt this demanding race.
2. This is how you HAVE to train.
4. And there’s a distinct possibility you end up like this guy.
8. And you’ll crawl through a shit-ton of it.
9. Where you could ALSO get electrocuted…
13. Speaking of falling, you have to climb this wall for the opportunity to jump into more mud.
15. Does carrying a log over your head for a few miles sound appealing?
18. Who won’t leave you hanging.
19. Okay, when’s the last time you hurdled a half-dozen tree-trunks?
20. And as if these obstacles weren’t hard enough these guys wore penguin costumes the whole time.
21. This guy carried the Travelocity gnome.*
Most likely not the Travelocity gnome. He’s probably just a regular, fun-loving gnome, but he gets that comparison all the time and he doesn’t mind.
23. This guy is actually Canadian*, that’s how much the Tough Mudder changed him.
Probably not Canadian, but he might enjoy a trip to Vancouver or Montreal every once in a while, because who doesn’t? Am I right?
28. And you’ll go through all that trouble for a t-shirt…
(On second thought, a lot of people would run through fire for a beer.)
So, do you still think you wanna do a Tough Mudder?
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›