2. And your season is probably over, but it’s all uphill from here…
3. Hey look! “The Book of Manning” 30 for 30 documentary premieres tonight!
4. And now you get to experience autumn for the first time in years.
5. Think of all the quality time you’ll be able to spend with your family!
6. Think of all the money you’re going to save on bar tabs!
8. So sell your tickets…
9. And don’t worry, Eli Manning can still get you a great deal on a leased Toyota.
10. Set aside some time to go apple picking.
11. And wanna know a secret? Sunday afternoons at the movies are the best Sunday afternoons.
12. POSTSEASON BASEBALL STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!
Except for the fact that the only team in the Northeast to make the playoffs is… *drumroll please*… the Boston Red Sox.
13. You can finally give hockey a chance! It’s fast-paced and hard-hitting. You just might enjoy it.
14. Honestly guys, 0-3 is totally the new 3-0… OK, not really.
15. But say it with me: “Top 10 pick… Top 10 pick…”
16. Losing builds character.
17. If you get lonely, pop in one of your two Super Bowl DVDs from the past five years. You greedy bastards.
18. And hey, you could always root for the Jets. They seem like a fun team.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.