1. The Oriole first baseman, a onetime top prospect whose career has taken off in Baltimore after several frustrating seasons for the Rangers, is a goofball.
2. Who knows you’re never too old to do the word finder on restaurant placemats.
4. He refuses to acknowledge that his face is covered in pie.
(Frozen banana, apple, vega powder, almond or peanut butter, almond milk, spinach & kale)
8. And he gives back to the community.
Here’s Davis with the Christian Youth Athletics organization in Baltimore. The Orioles star is a devout Christian and quotes Bible verses on Twitter.
9. But don’t go thinking Davis is soft. The dude is a badass.
10. He’s crushed a MLB-leading 31 HRs already this year.
11. And driven in 80 runs for the Orioles.
13. His incredible start has made him a Baltimore hero in merely three months.
14. He’s charmed the pants off the hard to please Charm City fans.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›