1. The Oriole first baseman, a onetime top prospect whose career has taken off in Baltimore after several frustrating seasons for the Rangers, is a goofball.
2. Who knows you’re never too old to do the word finder on restaurant placemats.
4. He refuses to acknowledge that his face is covered in pie.
(Frozen banana, apple, vega powder, almond or peanut butter, almond milk, spinach & kale)
8. And he gives back to the community.
Here’s Davis with the Christian Youth Athletics organization in Baltimore. The Orioles star is a devout Christian and quotes Bible verses on Twitter.
9. But don’t go thinking Davis is soft. The dude is a badass.
10. He’s crushed a MLB-leading 31 HRs already this year.
11. And driven in 80 runs for the Orioles.
13. His incredible start has made him a Baltimore hero in merely three months.
14. He’s charmed the pants off the hard to please Charm City fans.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›