1. The Oriole first baseman, a onetime top prospect whose career has taken off in Baltimore after several frustrating seasons for the Rangers, is a goofball.
2. Who knows you’re never too old to do the word finder on restaurant placemats.
4. He refuses to acknowledge that his face is covered in pie.
(Frozen banana, apple, vega powder, almond or peanut butter, almond milk, spinach & kale)
7. He has a dog named Sampson, and he’s freakin’ adorable.
8. And he gives back to the community.
Here’s Davis with the Christian Youth Athletics organization in Baltimore. The Orioles star is a devout Christian and quotes Bible verses on Twitter.