1. The Oriole first baseman, a onetime top prospect whose career has taken off in Baltimore after several frustrating seasons for the Rangers, is a goofball.
2. Who knows you’re never too old to do the word finder on restaurant placemats.
4. He refuses to acknowledge that his face is covered in pie.
(Frozen banana, apple, vega powder, almond or peanut butter, almond milk, spinach & kale)
7. He has a dog named Sampson, and he’s freakin’ adorable.
8. And he gives back to the community.
Here’s Davis with the Christian Youth Athletics organization in Baltimore. The Orioles star is a devout Christian and quotes Bible verses on Twitter.
9. But don’t go thinking Davis is soft. The dude is a badass.
10. He’s crushed a MLB-leading 31 HRs already this year.
11. And driven in 80 runs for the Orioles.
13. His incredible start has made him a Baltimore hero in merely three months.
14. He’s charmed the pants off the hard to please Charm City fans.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›