1. I know NRL is SUPER popular to attend.
5. But Australia’s real game is AFL.
6. Sure they tackle in NRL. But AFL players can come from ANYWHERE.
7. THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES.
8. Out cold on impact.
9. All the bumps you could want.
11. I mean they get serious air.
14. Screamers. Screamers everywhere.
15. You want State of Origin? The real battle is SA v Vic.
Look at how serious they are.
16. The Big V versus CROWEATERS.
These South Australian winners are so badass they actually eat Crows.
17. The State of Origin love was spread all over the country.
Western Australia represent.
18. I’m sorry Gallen.
19. But AFL doesn’t need State of Origin anymore.
The footy love is spread all over the country.
20. Every week there are fierce rivalries.
Sometimes state versus state.
22. Sometimes it’s the local derbies with the most fire.
25. Who could forget Kim “Adelaide Crows #1 Ticket Holder” Kardashian?
26. I hear Sofia Vergara streams Sydney matches during breaks on the set of Modern Family.
30. NRL could never beat a Batmobile at their big finale.
Bound for Glory.
31. And look, you’ll always have these guys in your corner.
32. But if anyone asks, “Which is Australia’s game, NRL or AFL?”…do what NBA World Champ Patty Mills would do.
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. *›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/journalists-across-the-us-show-solidarity-with-peers-of-slai)