13. “There are starving children in China!”
Really? After all this time we couldn’t think of a better way to get our kids to finish their food?
17. “Some day, when you’re older, you’ll understand.”
And if they don’t, well, they’ll probably have forgotten all about it by then.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉