1. It’s hard to believe, but Ghostbusters was released thirty years ago this summer.
2. To commemorate the anniversary, LEGO has made a recreation of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!
3. It took a LEGO Master Builder over sixty hours to design and build this bad boy.
4. It stands 25 inches tall…
5. Weighs 18 pounds…
6. And is made up of 3,654 LEGO bricks!
The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, along with a number of other cool models, will be on display at LEGO’s booth at Comic-Con.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.