1. This mom desperate for a smoking buddy.
If you’re thinking, Aw, but it’s not even lit! go ahead and give yourself a “fail” too.
2. This partying pregnant lady.
Relax, people. I’m sure she’s taking her prenatal vitamins.
4. These a-holes.
Let’s hope they’re dyslexics and really wanted to name their kid “Alan.”
8. …and this dad who really need to re-read their car seat’s instruction manual.
The tl/dr of it: “Don’t do that.”
14. This schmo who is guaranteed to be getting a whole lot of side-eye at the burrito joint.
21. This guy who really needs to put down the phone and check on his kid.
22. This know-it-all who told his son riding a bike is easy.
The fact his kid is wearing a helmet actually makes him the best parent on the list.
23. This classy chap.
I think it’s fair to say that when you have kids, you need to stop wearing T-shirts like this. Actually, you shouldn’t wear them before kids, but that’s beside the point.
25. This traumatized kid’s parents.
So many questions. None I want answers to.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."