1. This mom desperate for a smoking buddy.
If you’re thinking, Aw, but it’s not even lit! go ahead and give yourself a “fail” too.
2. This partying pregnant lady.
Relax, people. I’m sure she’s taking her prenatal vitamins.
4. These a-holes.
Let’s hope they’re dyslexics and really wanted to name their kid “Alan.”
8. …and this dad who really need to re-read their car seat’s instruction manual.
The tl/dr of it: “Don’t do that.”
14. This schmo who is guaranteed to be getting a whole lot of side-eye at the burrito joint.
16. …and this joker who makes the Maxim dad look good.
17. Ol’ sideburns.
Turn around and grab the hammer, gorgeous.
20. And this oblivious couple.
It’s a hat trick of obliviousness!
21. This guy who really needs to put down the phone and check on his kid.
22. This know-it-all who told his son riding a bike is easy.
The fact his kid is wearing a helmet actually makes him the best parent on the list.
23. This classy chap.
I think it’s fair to say that when you have kids, you need to stop wearing T-shirts like this. Actually, you shouldn’t wear them before kids, but that’s beside the point.
25. This traumatized kid’s parents.
So many questions. None I want answers to.
26. This soft-headed dad and his equally soft-headed wife.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›