1. This mom desperate for a smoking buddy.
If you’re thinking, Aw, but it’s not even lit! go ahead and give yourself a “fail” too.
2. This partying pregnant lady.
Relax, people. I’m sure she’s taking her prenatal vitamins.
4. These a-holes.
Let’s hope they’re dyslexics and really wanted to name their kid “Alan.”
8. …and this dad who really need to re-read their car seat’s instruction manual.
The tl/dr of it: “Don’t do that.”
14. This schmo who is guaranteed to be getting a whole lot of side-eye at the burrito joint.
21. This guy who really needs to put down the phone and check on his kid.
22. This know-it-all who told his son riding a bike is easy.
The fact his kid is wearing a helmet actually makes him the best parent on the list.
23. This classy chap.
I think it’s fair to say that when you have kids, you need to stop wearing T-shirts like this. Actually, you shouldn’t wear them before kids, but that’s beside the point.
25. This traumatized kid’s parents.
So many questions. None I want answers to.
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?