3. 37 Degrees Temperature Controlled Onesie
Babies are unable to regulate their temperature like adults, but these onesies (made out of the same smart material used for NASA’s space suits) help babies stay at the optimal temperature and avoid overheating. Get one here for $50.
8. A Keepsake Sculpture Of An Ultrasound
COGUS, an obstetrical ultrasound service in Victoria, Australia, will turn a 3D ultrasound photo into a “Little Cupid” figurine. Learn more here.
14. Dropcam Video Monitor
This top of the line baby monitor streams high-definiton footage to a computer, mobile device, or tablet no matter where you are. Additionally, it has cool features like two-way talk (so a parent can hear and talk to their baby). Get one here for $199.
18. Vanity Handles
Reserve a baby’s vanity handles for Gmail and Twitter (and maybe even Vine and Instagram) as well as their name URL. Snapping these up now will allow a baby to be, say, BertThompson@Gmail as opposed to BertThompson3294@Gmail.
19. The Carkoon Baby Seat
In the event of an accident the Carkoon deploys an airbag in 1/14th of a second that protects from flying debris and even fire. Perhaps more incredibly, the carseat alerts emergency personal to its location with GPS and supplies the baby with twenty minutes of oxygen until help arrives. Get one here for $855.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.