1. A camper playhouse.
With a few modifications you could make the camper from Breaking Bad. Just sayin’. Find the how-to here.
4. A washer.
Love the creative use of the hamper. Find out more here.
7. A bed that won’t hurt your sock monkey’s back.
Find the tutorial here.
8. A gas pump.
The cool thing about this gas is that it doesn’t cost 5 bucks a gallon! Find the DIY deets here.
9. A backyard playhouse.
“Hi, I’d like to mail this package and order a knish please.”
11. You can also make a stove using old CDs.
How cool is that? Find the how-to here.
15. This phone that doesn’t even text.
This might be the first rotary phone your kids ever see. Find the how-to here.
19. A pair of amps that almost certainly go to “11.”
This was part of an adorable rock star themed birthday party.
20. A charming red barn.
Learn how to raise this barn here.
22. A deer head wall hanging.
Find out how to make this bad boy here.
23. A ball maze.
This one is great fun for younger kids. Find the how-to here.
This train was part of a super cute cardboard box themed birthday party.
28. A coffee shop.
Find more photos of the cutest Starbucks rival ever here.
30. Cars for a backyard drive-in party.
See more of this cute kid’s birthday party here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›