1. A camper playhouse.
With a few modifications you could make the camper from Breaking Bad. Just sayin’. Find the how-to here.
4. A washer.
Love the creative use of the hamper. Find out more here.
7. A bed that won’t hurt your sock monkey’s back.
Find the tutorial here.
8. A gas pump.
The cool thing about this gas is that it doesn’t cost 5 bucks a gallon! Find the DIY deets here.
9. A backyard playhouse.
“Hi, I’d like to mail this package and order a knish please.”
11. You can also make a stove using old CDs.
How cool is that? Find the how-to here.
15. This phone that doesn’t even text.
This might be the first rotary phone your kids ever see. Find the how-to here.
19. A pair of amps that almost certainly go to “11.”
This was part of an adorable rock star themed birthday party.
20. A charming red barn.
Learn how to raise this barn here.
22. A deer head wall hanging.
Find out how to make this bad boy here.
23. A ball maze.
This one is great fun for younger kids. Find the how-to here.
This train was part of a super cute cardboard box themed birthday party.
28. A coffee shop.
Find more photos of the cutest Starbucks rival ever here.
30. Cars for a backyard drive-in party.
See more of this cute kid’s birthday party here.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›