1. Put up locker wallpaper with a striking pattern.
2. Use magnets that make a serious style statement to hold up your wallpaper.
These DIY glitter magnets will bring a little pizzazz to your school hallway every time you open your locker. Find the tutorial here.
3. Bottle cap magnets are super cool, too.
You can find a wide variety of bottle cap magnets on Etsy, or you can make your own using any image you like (sized to around one square inch).
4. Throw down a colorful rug.
You can order from a selection of rugs here, or find one in the school supply section at Target.
5. Dress up a magnetic locker mirror with some stylish Washi tape.
6. You can also DIY a boring locker mirror into something much cooler.
Find the how-to here.
7. Hang a chandelier to add a touch of kitschy class.
A motion sensor turns the light on when you open your locker, then turns it off when you leave. Order one here.
8. You can also DIY a chandelier that is just ~so you~.
Learn more here.
9. Add some glamorous fringe.
10. DIY a set of locker pom poms.
Find the tutorial here.
11. Hang a personalized dry erase board.
Order a dry erase board with your name on it here.
12. DIY a magnetic pen holder.
You can make this out of an Eclipse mints tin (or something similarly shaped). Find the DIY here.
13. Make clothespin magnets to hold important papers or photos.
Learn how here.
14. Attach ChapStick and lip gloss to your locker door.
All you need to do is to attach a small piece of magnet cut from a magnetic sheet.
15. Put together this super cute organizer using shoe boxes and corks.
Find the how-to here.
16. You can also customize a locker organization set just to your liking.
Check out the tutorial here.
17. Get a locker shelf to keep your books and notepads organized.
You can get this “no tools installation” shelf here for $24.99.
18. Use a favorite fabric to DIY a locker tote.
Find the easy tutorial here.
19. FYI, if your locker doesn’t have built-in hooks you can hang your tote with these hip suction cup hooks.
Order one here.
20. Create a USB drive and headphones holder out of an Altoids tin.
This holder is great for students who go to one of the many schools today that require students to have a USB drive. Find the tutorial here.
21. Alternatively, you can stick this magnetic, ninja shaped flash drive to your locker wall.
Order one here for $9.98.
22. Hang an air freshener with attitude.
Keep your locker smelling good and add to its overall awesomeness with this Roller Girl air freshener. If you don’t want to hang an air freshener you can attach it to your locker wall with magnetic sheets.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›