A Reddit thread asked, “What would you change if you could be 21 again?” These were the most common answers.
10. Digging yourself into a hole of debt.
Credit card companies specifically target the young because they know they’re more likely to charge things when they shouldn’t. Getting out from under debt later in life can be very difficult — and negatively impact your credit score.
12. Being out of shape.
People also wished they’d made it a priority to get fit when their body was at an age when it would respond the most.
19. Not maintaining your friendships.
It gets harder to make new friends as you age, so making long-lasting friendships when you’re young is important.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."