1. Baby wipes are great for taking off makeup.
They can also be used to do many other things including removing deodorant stains from clothes.
2. Diapers make surprisingly effective ice packs.
Learn more here along with ten other creative uses for diapers.
3. The Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker can be used to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods.
4. Pedialyte may help cure a hangover.
In fact, in recent years it has become increasingly popular among hard partying college students.
5. Earth Mama Angel Baby’s Natural Nipple Butter is surprisingly effective at treating chapped lips.
6. Johnson’s baby oil is good for removing waterproof mascara.
Learn how here. Baby oil can also be used to shave when you’re out of shaving cream.
7. Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is ideal for treating an adult’s dry skin, especially in the winter.
A major selling point for this cream is that it’s less greasy than ones made specifically for adults.
8. Puffs make for a delicious low calorie snack.
There are only 25 calories in half a cup of these!
9. GoGo Squeez Applesauce On The Go pouches are yummy too.
Pouch baby food brands like GoGo Squeez have actually started to court adults in addition to little ones, and why not? They’re delicious, portable, and 100% natural.
10. Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Sunscreen is strong enough to protect an adult without using chemicals and extra additives.
11. Baby powder is a must at the beach to remove sand from your body.
It can also be used as a dry shampoo so you can go longer between washings.
12. Gripe water can soothe an adult’s upset stomach.
It can also help with bloating, intestinal pain, and gas.
13. Laundry detergent made with babies in mind is also terrific for adults with sensitive skin.
Brands for babies that are “free and clear” are not only gentle on sensitive skin, but strong enough to clean an adult’s laundry.
14. Baby shampoo can safely wash delicate items like cashmere.
Learn how here.
15. Johnson’s Detangling Spray makes a good leave-in conditioner for adults.
Actually, just about all baby detanglers are good for adult hair.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›