1. Masculinity isn’t something that most people usually sit down and discuss, but it’s an incredibly important conversation.
2. Some men are raised to hold in their emotions and never show any display of “weakness.”
3. They’re taught that aggression and violence are synonymous with strength and masculinity.
4. But as they grow up, men gain exposure to other philosophies about what they should and shouldn’t be.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.