1. Masculinity isn’t something that most people usually sit down and discuss, but it’s an incredibly important conversation.
2. Some men are raised to hold in their emotions and never show any display of “weakness.”
3. They’re taught that aggression and violence are synonymous with strength and masculinity.
4. But as they grow up, men gain exposure to other philosophies about what they should and shouldn’t be.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.