1. Masculinity isn’t something that most people usually sit down and discuss, but it’s an incredibly important conversation.
2. Some men are raised to hold in their emotions and never show any display of “weakness.”
3. They’re taught that aggression and violence are synonymous with strength and masculinity.
4. But as they grow up, men gain exposure to other philosophies about what they should and shouldn’t be.
In The News Today
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›