1. Masculinity isn’t something that most people usually sit down and discuss, but it’s an incredibly important conversation.
2. Some men are raised to hold in their emotions and never show any display of “weakness.”
3. They’re taught that aggression and violence are synonymous with strength and masculinity.
4. But as they grow up, men gain exposure to other philosophies about what they should and shouldn’t be.
- A Chicago police officer was charged with murder for shooting black teen Laquan McDonald 16 times in 2014, killing him. ›