1. Masculinity isn’t something that most people usually sit down and discuss, but it’s an incredibly important conversation.
2. Some men are raised to hold in their emotions and never show any display of “weakness.”
3. They’re taught that aggression and violence are synonymous with strength and masculinity.
4. But as they grow up, men gain exposure to other philosophies about what they should and shouldn’t be.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›