1. Most Awe-Inspiring Scene
Fans in Italy watch the Euro 2012 Final
2. Most Enthusiastic National Anthem Performance
3. Most Likely To Be Turned Into A “Like A Boss” Meme
Head Coach Vicente del Bosque of Spain
4. Most Encouraging
Head Coach Cesare Prandelli of Italy
5. Best Supermodel Beach Shoot Impression
6. Best Hair
7. Runner Up
8. Most Likely To Get His Ass Kicked By Gerard Pique AKA Shakira’s Boyfriend
9. Best Ad Placement
10. Best Faceplant
11. Most Likely To Run Up The Score
Juan Mata nets Spain’s fourth goal at the tail end of a game in which they shut out their opponent.
13. Best Display Of Dejection
14. Most Rightfully Concerned Bros
Fans in Italy can hardly bear to watch.
15. Most Victorious
Fans in Spain can hardly contain their excitement.
16. Cutest Father-Daughter Moment
Fernando Torres and his daughter Nora.
17. Runner Up
18. Best Kissers
19. Best Use Of Imagination
20. Most Nonchalant Pose In Defeat
21. Most Likely To Overreact To The Outcome Of A Game
The scene in Rome after Italy’s 4 - 0 defeat to Spain in the Euro Cup Final.
22. Most Supportive Despite Adversity
23. Most Likely To Go Down As One Of The Greatest Teams Ever
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸