6. The Mashable Miniature Holiday Tree
Could use a BuzzFeed ornament.
8. Slate’s Holiday Twig
In their defense, look again, someone went to the trouble of lining all the cubicles with lights!
10. Entertainment Weekly’s Tree
Winner of this holiday season’s best blow-up decorations. You did it, EW!
13. Handcrafted Xmas Ornaments From The Design Team At Paperless Post
14. How They Do A Christmas Tree At Maxim.com
A bunch of grinchy bros hearts just grew three sizes when they saw this.
17. The Desk Of Msnbc.com Contributor Rosa Golijan, Who Seems Harmless..
…apparently, she’ll decapitate a snowman cookie jar to get at the delicious cookies inside without thinking twice about it.
22. 1010 WINS Production Studio’s Tree
That’s how I would have hung those balls too.
24. The Daily’s Office…
…is not decorated, but they were gracious enough to share an embarrassing photo of publisher/elf Greg Clayman from the holiday party.
26. Chronicle Books…
Not a website, per se, but I’m a sucker for Burt Reynolds holiday decor.
28. Our New Neighbors Vita Coco’s Office Holiday Pyramid Of Coconut Water
Also, not really a website. Still, this left me pondering the concept of coconut egg nog.
34. Red Eye Chicago’s…Tree?
I’d love to know how these action figures spend the other eleven months of the year.
35. And Finally…The BuzzTree
Currently, bringing holiday cheer to all the employees of BuzzFeed.com. Not a real tree, but still equipped with a fully functional tree skirt.