1. This is @JoanDidion on Twitter.
2. Today it was announced that @JoanDidion would be retiring from Twitter. So over it.
im quitting twitter because i don’t understand how twitter helps anyone do anything
3. Unfortunately, @JoanDidion was never run by the National Book Award winner. It’s an ad guy inspired by her, as is mentioned pretty prominently in the bio.
4. So it was a bit awkward when the Wall Street Journal reported on the account as though it were actually Joan Didion.
6. The Wall Street Journal quickly posted an updated version of the article with a correction.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from United Nations camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›