1. It began like any other performance of “The Star Spangled Banner” at the EJH Red & White concert. With precision and excellence.
2. And then, the tragic and unthinkable happened to the percussion section’s usually unflappable number one cymbal drummer. A slippery cymbal catastrophe!
3. Frightened and confused and feeling the bass drummer’s icy glare, Cymbal Kid hurried to recover his fallen instrument. But it was no use, this was truly an epic fail.
4. And then our hero, possessed with a newfound stoic grace reached deep inside his heroic Cymbal Kid heart and made…the most epic recovery.
5. No, Cymbal Kid…we salute YOU.
6. Watch Cymbal’s Kid heroic triumph in its entirety.
In The News Today
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›