1. Following former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s arrest for suspected murder and various gun charges Wednesday, TMZ published this photo of Hernandez taking a selfie while holding a Glock pistol.
2. The internet reacted, as the internet does. Hmmm. I guess it’s kind of clever… with fake guns.
Yup hopped on that trend liked this better then the other one #Hernandezing #AaronHernandez
5. A toy gun. Still.
#Hernandezing @NFLRT @NFL_Stats @nflnetwork @NFL
6. A photo of Hernandez being arrested at his North Attleboro, Mass. home yesterday also caught the internet’s attention because, hey, where are his arms?
7. That’s right. There are two versions of this meme. They’re both pretty yikes.
FIRST #tebowing NOW #hernandezing
Oh no #Hernandezing is actually a thing?!?
#Hernandezing at work. @NickRico23
Eric Bean Dionneâ„¢
Screw #Tebowing its all about #Hernandezing!! W/ @JohnMoug
The latest craze!
U heard of Tebowing & Ta’oing well…
How bout Hernandezing!#Hernandezing
13. When you consider the other kind of Hernandezing, which involves holding up a gun to imitate a guy who allegedly murdered another guy using a gun, this almost seems palatable.
@sportspickle my mom wanted to get in on this #hernandezing craze