Here’s How To Do It…
1. Go to any profile, official Page, or event that you want to use as an emoticon.
2. Look at the URL. Find the username or profile ID at the end of the URL such as “VinDiesel” from http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel, or “246631252031491” for Ryan Gosling.
3. Place that name or number in double brackets like [[VinDiesel]]
4. Enter that into a Facebook Chat or Message field. When you send it, the bracketed number or letters will appear as that person, Page, or event’s current profile picture.
2. Here’s A Custom Emoticon Message That I Created For Boxing Day
Code: Happy  + [[JustinBieber]] Day!