1. Healthy nutella rice crispy treats
Did someone say nutella? These could be 1000 calories and I still wouldn’t care but instead they are not only healthy but only 95 calories!
2. Smores popcicles
A classic childhood treat in frozen form..oh and with almond milk and ricemellow cream!
3. Peanut butter & jam cookie sandwiches
sweetened with honey and containing only 5 ingredients, these messy cookie sandwiches are simply delicious.
4. Vegan muddy buddies
Ok, so this isn’t exactly “healthy” but who cares? It’s muddy buddies and its vegan!
5. Almond flour cinnamon rolls
Gluten free, low carb and oh so good!
6. Chewy chocolate chip cookies
Nothing says childhood quite like a chocolate chip cookie and a tall glass of milk and these cookies look like perfection. Sugar free, flour free and full of flavor!
7. Banana split bites
Chocolate, coconut oil, fruit & nuts! Better than a fruit salad and you can pack it lunchboxes for a mom win!
8. Protein nutty buddies
5 ingredients including chocolate protein powder! These would make a great midnight snack… I mean work out snack…
9. Brown rice krispy treats
There are no marshmallows in this treat but it still delivers that sweetness and crispy crunch we crave!
10. Berry bliss rocket pops
I remember running after many ice cream trucks in pursuit of rocket pops and these ones are just as good but without the dyes and addatives
11. Healthy twinkies
Twinkies were THE treat from childhood, the snack you gathered up change for and bought at the corner store, the snack you hid so your siblings wouldn’t eat them all,the snack so may of us had in our lunchboxes at school.. . that is unless your parents were hippies like mine.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›