Twin, with normal hair -- makes shit for everyone -- wears red glasses 98% of the time, the other 2% is blue contacts -- sometimes i prefer to be alone.
anything else.. ask please and thanks ^_^
Midori T. is a BuzzFeed user and their posts have not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!