1. In Cycle 4 when Rebecca passed out in the middle of her critique.
Thankfully, she was OK.
2. When the models had to fall face-first onto Plexiglas to get the perfect shot.
Anything for a great photo, I guess?
3. In Cycle 1 when Elyse went on an incredible rant because she’d had it with her fellow housemates.
You can relive one of the greatest rants in reality TV history here.
4. In Cycle 2 when Shandi cheated on her boyfriend with a really hot male model.
This was definitely one of the most heartbreaking moments in the history of ANTM, especially when her then-boyfriend screams, “You had sex?!”
5. When Robin from Cycle 1 decided not to do a simulated nude shoot, even though she’d exposed herself to Jay Manuel earlier that day.
And as a result of not doing the shoot, Robin was eliminated.
6. When Tyra said this:
7. When Camille uttered some of the most famous words in Top Model history:
The judges freaked out because it seemed as though Camille wasn’t listening to the go-see.
8. When Tyra rewarded a few of the girls of Cycle 2 by letting them appear in her music video for “Shake Ya Body.”
This song is actually a bop, too. I’m not mad, TyTy.
9. When Tyra made the Cycle 6 models walk in dangerously high heels.
Like, they could’ve broken their necks.
10. When Yaya had to set a member of the panel straight when accused of being “overbearing” when she expressed her “African-ness.”
Yaya later apologized, even though she shouldn’t have.
11. When Ann and Eva from Cycle 3 teamed up and carved “Clean your shit” into Cassie’s brownies.
Apparently Cassie was messy, but this wasn’t a good way to get her to clean her dishes.
12. When Cassandra from Cycle 5 quit the competition because she didn’t want to cut an inch more of her hair.
13. When you rolled your eyes each time Tyra made up words like “potledom” and “booty tooch.”
BTW, “potledom” is an iteration of Top Model spelled backwards.
14. When Michelle from Cycle 4 was accused of contracting a contagious flesh-eating bacterial disease that was killing people around the nation.
She didn’t. She suffered from a condition called impetigo.
15. When Lluvy was accused of having the “worst photo in the history of America’s Next Top Model.”
At the time there had only been 4 cycles.
16. When Tyra made everyone’s heart drop by announcing that both Jayla and Nicole would need to pack their bags at elimination.
17. And then she’s all, “Because we’re all going to London!”
And Nicole and Jayla are still trying to process what the hell just happened.
18. When Jade, the villain of cycle 6, explained the true meaning of ANTM:
19. Also, Jade’s entire elimination speech is just wonderful.
“Thank you for believing in me.”
21. In Tyra’s world, this is the best way to segue into an acting challenge.
22. When Brittany from Cycle 8 had a complete meltdown because her taxi driver made her forfeit that week’s challenge.
She came unhinged, which is probably what made her lose the competition.
23. When Saliesha from Cycle 9 won over Chantal.
What?! How? Really, Tyra?
25. When Celia from Cycle 12 made a point to try to get Thalia eliminated at panel, but Tyra gave her a cold stare before telling her to have a seat.
Watch the really awkward moment here.
26. That moment when Bre’s drama with both Nicole and Kim came to a head.
Bree thought Nicole stole her granola bars, which made her retaliate by stealing Nicole’s energy drinks. It was a petty mess, basically.
27. When Louise had had enough and quit the show because Kelly Cutrone was being incredibly rude to her.
Being able to take a critique is one thing; being talked down to is unacceptable.
28. Any time Victoria from Cycle 19 said anything about her mom, mainly because it seemed like a weird relationship.
They were very close.
29. And last but not least, the moment when Tyra completely went berserk on Tiffany from Cycle 4.
“I HAVE NEVER YELLED A GIRL LIKE THIS.”
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›