1. This is how you feel when you look at your notes.
Have I even gone to class this semester? Do I even go here?
2. But you’re going out this weekend anyway.
3. Instead of studying, you’ve taken to stress eating… a lot.
Nobody gets me like you do, Mickey D.
4. You’ve calculated the lowest possible grade you can get on your final and still pass.
Have I really been doing this poorly all semester? Crap.
5. You’ve started to create your own bucket list.
And it doesn’t include studying for finals.
6. You refuse to hang out with any friend who’s studying.
God, no. Your work ethic might rub off on me. Nobody wants that.
7. You’re constantly stressed, but you refuse to do anything about it.
Especially not study.
8. You’ve made a new best friend.
And her name is Netflix.
9. You sit on Facebook waiting for your friends on sign onto chat.
Can everyone PLEASE stop studying?
10. But mostly, you just sit around wondering when you went wrong.
How did I even get into college?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›