3. Ovomaltine - Switzerland
As you might have assumed, Ovomaltine is Ovaltine.
4. Ballerina Pepparkaka - Sweden
A limited-edition filled gingerbread biscuit from Sweden.
5. Stroopwafel - Netherlands
A thin caramel waffle.
8. Exoticas - Mexico
Made with Turin chocolates, which are liquor-filled chocolate morsels.
9. Raspberry Flake - UK
Flake chocolate is a light, flaky chocolate bar.
10. Negresco - Brazil
Negresco is a Brazilian Oreo.
11. Bubblegum Squash - Australia
This McFlurry is made with bubblegum flavored syrup and mini marshmallows.
12. Lapataia - Uruguay
Apparently, this is a dulce de leche concoction.
13. Baci (!!) - Italy
Baci are an amazing hazelnut-filled chocolate delight.
14. Kranky - Mexico
Kranky are chocolate-covered corn flakes.
16. Magnum Classic - Germany
Magnum Classic is a chocolate-coated vanilla ice cream bar.
19. Milo - various locations
Milo is a type of crunchy cereal.
22. Marabou Jordgubb - Sweden
Made of Marabou chocolates and strawberry.
25. Taro Oreo - Asia
Taro is a type of root vegetable.
27. Daim - Sweden
Daim is a crunchy butter almond bar covered in milk chocolate.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›