1. When getting ready, make sure your hair is styled to perfection.
3. Always consult your best friends before deciding on an outfit.
4. And if they don’t like it, change.
they have your best interest at heart.
5. Make sure you have enough food in your stomach before you start drinking.
You don’t want to vom all over your new bib.
9. Whether it’s getting a designated driver or a cab, make your transportation plans beforehand.
10. Avoid a drunken entrance.
Don’t ruin your chances of getting in…or getting kicked out too early.
12. …when you can just steal* someone else’s.
Only when they’re not looking…DUH!
*steal at your own risk- you’ll never be sure what could be in that drink.
14. When all else fails, stick to cheap shots.
Because baby formula cocktails are just way too overpriced.
21. Dance with strangers
if it’s an inanimate object, blame it on the alcohol.
23. Don’t just stand in the corner with the other party POOPERS.
NO ONE likes a dirty diaper.
25. When you hit on someone, choose your pick-up line wisely.
For example, this will probably get you slapped.
28. …or you’ll get the “I hate you” finger flick…
so subtle, you might miss the hint.
32. …or if you’re lucky, the straight-up shutdown.
At least they’re telling it to you straight.
36. Another rule to remember: No drunk night is complete without binge eating.
The more carbs, the better.
45. No matter where you end up sleeping…you’ll wake up with a smile.
47. And if you can’t remember why, you’ll always have your camera for proof…
ALWAYS take pictures.