2. It’s a shrine-slash-stall located in a San Diego restaurant that is appropriately called Bang Bang.
3. Ladies come from far and away to raise their hands in worship at the altar:
4. To whisper sweet nothings into Ryan’s ear:
5. To reach out and caress him:
6. To stand boldly (bravely?) by his side:
8. Or to simply take in the walls of perfection around them:
O hai Shay Mitchell.
9. The Gosling shrine lies in the far corner of the women’s restroom…
(And there are other themed stalls — like one dedicated to Hello Kitty and another to fortune cookies — but let’s be honest, WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE.)