1. Strawberry, Lemon, and Basil
A classic trifecta. Get the recipe.
2. Orange and Blueberry
To fully fuse the flavors, combine the ingredients in a pitcher and let them sit for up to a day before drinking. Get the recipe.
3. Watermelon and Mint
I been drinkin’ ~watermelon~. (And also mint.) Get the recipe.
5. Strawberry, Lime, and Cucumber
For a stronger fruit flavor, muddle the strawberries instead of slicing them. Get the recipe.
6. Citrus and Cilantro
Not a cilantro fan? Find other variations here.
8. Raspberry, Rose Petal, and Vanilla
This combo steeps for a day, and the berries and petals are strained out before drinking. Get the recipe.
9. Blueberry and Lavender
10. Cantaloupe Agua Fresca with Honey and Mint
Break out the blender: It’s agua fresca time. Get the recipe.
11. Kiwi and Cucumber Agua Fresca
Agua frescas typically call for added sugar, but feel free to adjust the sweetness depending on your taste. (Or leave it out entirely.) Get the recipe.
12. Honeydew & Raspberry Agua Fresca
Chunks of honeydew are blended until they’re liquified, then balanced out with water, fresh lime juice, and sugar. Garnish of choice? Tart raspberries. Get the recipe.
13. Watermelon Coconut Agua Fresca
Coconut water gives this version a lightly sweetened base. Get the recipe.
14. Champagne Mango and Lime
Champagne mangos bring the party. Get the recipe.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.