1. Raw and Vegan Flower Power Cake
Not surprisingly there’s strong crossover between vegan food blogs and ones that use edible flowers. Get the recipe.
2. Bellini Popsicles with Edible Flowers
Yes there is sparkling wine in there. Go get the recipe at Honestly Yum.
3. Carta da Musica with Baby Greens, Carrots, Radishes, and Edible Flowers
Ideally you can get someone else to do the “making of traditional cracker-like Italian bread” and then swoop in, sprinkle on flowers, and take all the credit. Get the recipe.
4. Calendula and Wild Bergamot Ice Cubes
Winner: Best Idea That’s Going To Make Your Summer Garden Party Cuter Than Everyone Else’s. Get the recipe.
5. Edible Flower Ice Pops
Runner up for aforementioned Cute Garden Party award. Get the recipe.
7. Zucchini and Carrot Ribbons with Edible Flowers
Bonus points for pretty floral China. Get the recipe.
8. Spring Bouquet Popsicles
Pink and white polka dot ribbon not optional. Get the recipe.
9. Angel Food Cake with Sour Cream Glaze
Sprinkled with Johnny Jump Up flowers, which Good Housekeeping says have a “minty, almost bubblegummy flavor.” Get the recipe.
10. Daisy Lollipops
Who thinks of this stuff it’s insane. Get the recipe.
11. Risotto Primavera
Get the recipe and use Google translate to translate it from Italian to English.
12. Garden Of Eden Spring Rolls
13. Vanilla Cupcakes with Flowers
Please stop trying to feed me cupcakes that don’t come with a flower on top, world. Get the recipe.
14. Edible Flower Salad
TBH the part of this salad I’m most excited about is that perfectly-cooked egg. Get the recipe.
16. Candied Pansy & Viola Miniature Pavlovas
Eva from Adventures in Cooking candies her edible flowers by brushing the petals with egg whites then sprinkling on superfine sugar. Get the recipe and see more photos here.
18. Floral Cocktail
World’s girliest cocktail styling courtesy of Brides magazine.
19. Open-Faced Salmon Sandwiches
WEIRD. Like it. Get the recipe.
21. Devils Food Cake
Very into the whole faux soil situation here. Get the recipe.