1. McDonald’s has announced they’re test-marketing a guacamole burger in Denver and the Carolinas.
3. The burger (burger-rito?) is topped with Hass avocado, pico de gallo, and white cheddar, and costs $4.79. It’s also available with grilled or crispy chicken.
In Denver, the fast food chain has also added the option to add guacamole to any other sandwich for 89 cents.
4. This isn’t the first time McDonald’s has put guacamole on their U.S. menu. In 2010, they tried it on their chicken flatbreads. They also launched avocado burgers in Japan in April.
5. No word yet on whether the guac burgers will go nationwide. If they do, we can think of at least one customer:
(h/t The Daily Meal)
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›