1. You always wanted to make a pilgrimage to Long Island…
3. You’ve been accused of being emo, and you liked it.
6. Your town had one perfect pop-punk band that you thought was totally going to hit it way bigger than they did because their lead singer had a super high voice.
7. You spent a lot of time deciding which of your favorite local bands to friend and put in your top 8 on MySpace.
12. You know the Punk Goes Acoustic version “Letters To You” is way better than the original.
13. And you’ve listened to The Starting Line’s version of “I’m Real” more than J.Lo’s.
14. You can play that one Straylight Run song on the piano, literally the only thing you know how to play. Also, you actually know who Straylight Run is to begin with.
15. You spent a lot of time looking into TBS and Brand New songs for clues about Jesse Lacey and John Nolan’s epic falling out.
16. You remember being disappointed by Patrick Stump’s voice the first time you saw him (but are totally proud he’s worked super hard to sound just like the records today).
17. You know Panic! At The Disco was just a Fall Out Boy dance derivative, but you loved it anyway.
18. You loved Nate Ruess way before fun., when he was the frontman of The Format.
20. You were devastated when you found out that Andrew McMahon had cancer.
21. And you did everything you could to support him through the tough time.
24. You’re proud to say you remember when Warped Tour was awesome.
27. The only reason you went to Barnes & Noble was to pick up the latest issue of AP.
28. And you were constantly combing the forums of Absolute Punk for the hint of a new release.
29. You used Last.FM when it was still called Audioscrobbler.
31. And when you were actually at a show, you lived for the merch tables.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️