4. Why Do Doctors Leave The Room When You Change? They’re Going To See You Naked Anyway
5. Where Does The Toetag Go On A Dead Person If They Don’t Have Toes?
6. Why Is There A Disclaimer On The Allstate Auto Insurance Commericals That Says “Not Available In All States”?
7. If A Person Dies And Then Springs Back To Life, Do They Get Their Money Back For The Coffin?
9. Why Is It That Everyone Driving Faster Than You Is Considered An Idiot And Everyone Driving Slower Than You Is A Moron?
10. Why Does Grape Flavor Smell The Way It Is When Actual Grapes Don’t Taste Or Smell Anything Like It?
12. Why Is The Lone Ranger Called ‘Lone’ If He Always Has His Indian Friend Tonto With Him?
13. When Does It Stop Being Partly Cloudy And Start Being Partly Sunny?
15. If A Baby’s Leg Pops Out At 11:59 PM But His Head Doesn’t Come Out Until 12:01, Which Day Was He Born On?
19. When Atheists Go To Court, Do They Have To Swear On The Bible?
20. What Do You Do When You See An Endangered Animal That Is Eating An Endangered Plant?
22. Why Does The Easter Bunny Carry Eggs? Rabbits Don’t Lay Eggs.
23. Do Siamese Twins Pay For One Ticket Or Two Tickets When They Go To Movies And Concerts?
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️