4. Why Do Doctors Leave The Room When You Change? They’re Going To See You Naked Anyway
5. Where Does The Toetag Go On A Dead Person If They Don’t Have Toes?
6. Why Is There A Disclaimer On The Allstate Auto Insurance Commericals That Says “Not Available In All States”?
7. If A Person Dies And Then Springs Back To Life, Do They Get Their Money Back For The Coffin?
9. Why Is It That Everyone Driving Faster Than You Is Considered An Idiot And Everyone Driving Slower Than You Is A Moron?
10. Why Does Grape Flavor Smell The Way It Is When Actual Grapes Don’t Taste Or Smell Anything Like It?
11. What’s The Difference Between Normal Ketchup And Fancy Ketchup?
12. Why Is The Lone Ranger Called ‘Lone’ If He Always Has His Indian Friend Tonto With Him?
13. When Does It Stop Being Partly Cloudy And Start Being Partly Sunny?
15. If A Baby’s Leg Pops Out At 11:59 PM But His Head Doesn’t Come Out Until 12:01, Which Day Was He Born On?
16. Is There A Time Limit On Fortune Cookie Predictions?
17. Since Bread Is Square, Then Why Is Sandwich Meat Round?
19. When Atheists Go To Court, Do They Have To Swear On The Bible?
20. What Do You Do When You See An Endangered Animal That Is Eating An Endangered Plant?
22. Why Does The Easter Bunny Carry Eggs? Rabbits Don’t Lay Eggs.
23. Do Siamese Twins Pay For One Ticket Or Two Tickets When They Go To Movies And Concerts?
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›