1. Why does anyone need more than one pair of running shoes?
7. Driving two hours at 5 a.m. to run 13.1 miles in sleet for nothing but free bagels and a cheap T-shirt.
13. Not being able to answer a question about running shoes in 500 words or less.
21. Continuing running after a doctor says you probably should take a week or two off.
24. Continuously adding to their collection of running books.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›