1. Why does anyone need more than one pair of running shoes?
6. And liking it so much you make motivational posters about it.
7. Driving two hours at 5 a.m. to run 13.1 miles in sleet for nothing but free bagels and a cheap T-shirt.
10. Posting running shoe selfies on Facebook and Twitter.
11. Running through the woods with water strapped to your back.
13. Not being able to answer a question about running shoes in 500 words or less.
17. Fighting over gel shot flavors — whatever gel shots are.
20. Planning vacations so you can try out a new running trail.
21. Continuing running after a doctor says you probably should take a week or two off.
24. Continuously adding to their collection of running books.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›