1. Why does anyone need more than one pair of running shoes?
7. Driving two hours at 5 a.m. to run 13.1 miles in sleet for nothing but free bagels and a cheap T-shirt.
13. Not being able to answer a question about running shoes in 500 words or less.
21. Continuing running after a doctor says you probably should take a week or two off.
24. Continuously adding to their collection of running books.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.