1. February 14th is rapidly approaching.
2. All of your friends in relationships couldn’t be happier.
3. Which makes all the single people, especially you, feel extremely bitter.
4. So you have to deal with all the couples being cute.
5. And people talking about having significant others.
8. You find yourself questioning why you don’t have a significant other.
9. Not only are you not in a relationship, but there’s currently no possible fling of any kind.
10. So you try to remember the last time you actually hit it off with someone. Apparently it didn’t go too well.
11. Or in a slightly intoxicated state, maybe like this.
12. After seeing happy couples, you start to lose hope.
13. So, instead, you watch your friends get flowers and go out to romantic dinners.
14. But at least there’s always one thing that will make you feel better, no strings attached.
15. You do everything in your power not to drunk text your ex.
16. So you hang out with all your other single friends instead.
18. You think “maybe things will change by next Valentine’s Day.”
19. But if not, don’t sweat it!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›