2. All of your friends in relationships couldn’t be happier.
Disney Channel / Via havealittle-fun.tumblr.com
3. Which makes all the single people, especially you, feel extremely bitter.
MGM / Via giphy.com
5. And people talking about having significant others.
Universal Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
8. You find yourself questioning why you don’t have a significant other.
NBC / Via theaccidentalextrovert.com
9. Not only are you not in a relationship, but there’s currently no possible fling of any kind.
NBC / Via supermansam.tumblr.com
10. So you try to remember the last time you actually hit it off with someone. Apparently it didn’t go too well.
Paramount Pictures / Via dailymotion.com
11. Or in a slightly intoxicated state, maybe like this.
CBS / Via bunnyndisguise.tumblr.com
12. After seeing happy couples, you start to lose hope.
The WB / Via fuckyeahparisgeller.tumblr.com
13. So, instead, you watch your friends get flowers and go out to romantic dinners.
Universal Pictures / Via blog.naver.com
14. But at least there’s always one thing that will make you feel better, no strings attached.
15. You do everything in your power not to drunk text your ex.
NBC / Via ohladymidnight.wordpress.com
16. So you hang out with all your other single friends instead.
NBC / Via giphy.com
18. You think “maybe things will change by next Valentine’s Day.”
Paramount Pictures / Via myfriendsarenotmarried.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.