Sometimes cats go Myspace-style with their self portraits.
Really, cat? Arm’s-length selfies? So vain.
1. And monkeys tend to get a bit cheesy with it.
Really though, if you were this macaque monkey would you let an amateur try to capture your good side? Doubtful.
3. Sometimes cats use a timer on their camera so they can get their pose just right.
No really, cat. Stop trying so hard.
4. And penguins like to get lined up for a good group shot taken by timer.
5. But just a word to the wise: cats get mad at photobombers.
Really, don’t even try. She doesn’t want you here.
6. And they’re known to go a little overboard with the mirror self portraits.
No, cat! What are you doing?!
7. Though sometimes dogs will join in on your own selfies.
But we all know that he’d prefer to be in the photo alone.
8. And polar bears will grace you with a picture or two.
Now that’s a generous polar bear right there.
9. So I guess we just have to appreciate it when an animal expresses itself artistically.
10. Especially since, at the end of the day, this monkey with a camera is pretty darn cute…
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›